- 6-chamber construction of profiles with a construction depth of 86 mm.
- Large chambers for proper ventilation of profiles and easy drainage of rainwater.
- The possibility of using glass packages up to 52 mm wide results in very good thermal parameters of the windows.
- The additional central seal improves the acoustic and thermal performance of the window, which is also affected by the application seals in the glazing chamber.
- Additional elements improving the strength of fixing the hinges.
- The deep deposition of the glass improves the linear factor and, as a result, the heat transfer coefficient of the entire window.
- Environment-friendly through the use of calcium-zinc stabilizers.
- The Uf coefficient for folding frame / sash profiles is 0.95 W / m²K.
- Uw is 0.74 W / m² K
- Two variants of finishing
A square classic finish or a round modern look.
- Colorful cores
Colored profiles in the mass allow the windows to retain an aesthetic appearance in the event of mechanical damage that may occur during the long-term operation of window joinery.
We use proven, very good quality veneers, characterized by high chemical resistance, resistance to weather conditions and temperature changes.